Happy Friday to you! Hope you have been enjoying your week, maybe you have something fun planned this weekend? I have teamed up with Natural Cosmetics Inc to reveal how you easily can do the makeup look for autumn. This look is perfect for a night out with the girls or for a date with someone special.
The mineral makeup I am using for this look is sponsored by www.naturalcosmeticsinc.com
You can find this mineral makeup bag + kabuki brush here
- As a base for my look I use the warm mineral foundation, before I apply concealer.
- I use the concealer on the areas I want to cover up, this way I get perfect coverage.
3. The next step I do is my eyebrows, here I use my favorite dip brow promade from Anastasia Beverly Hills you can find it here for £15
4. To give my makeup a touch up I use the Miracle Veil Powder on areas I want more highlighting. This way my look gets more “natural”
5. I use the Bronzer in a rose color to highlight my cheek bones. I use the blush brush from Real Techniques, you can find the brush here
6. Now the final steps! For my eyes I use a dark purple color, I think dark eye shadow combined with natural looking skin is perfect for the autumn. This way you bring out your eyes more and you can go for a darker lip color.
7. Now that I am finished with the base look and you can decide if you want to wear fake eye lashes or use mascara. This is a natural look, but if you want to make the look more stronger you can also use a winged eyeliner.
8. For my lips I use the Long Lasting Waterproof Lipgloss (color #30) from Born Pretty Store, you can find it here. Remember to use code “CEIH10” to get 10% discount 🙂
I hope you like the look, let me know if you have posted your makeup look for autumn so I can check it out!
Remember to follow me on bloglovin and facebook, if you haven’t already! I always follow back 🙂
Wish you a lovely Friday evening xx