How are you this monday? Hope you had a good weekend, I went out for drinks with a friend on saturday, and went bowling on Friday with my boyfriend. It was very fun, but as always he won every time. I guess I have to change my plans of becoming a professional bowler….
Anyhow, I have finally arranged to pack my suitcase and that is the thing on my list that I dislike the most. Nothing is more boring than packing for traveling. Don’t you think? But, good to be done. I have some bits and bops left to pack, which is just my makeup and skin care products. In the meantime I am doing a little blogging 🙂
I managed to break my computer screen (WELL DONE), so I am borrowing my boyfriends mac. I will buy a new computer when I come to Norway, so forgive my awful blogging and that you won’t hear from me until I get a computer again.
Something else that I want to talk about is that I have short hair… a long bob!! SAY WHAT? Yes, I have wanted this for so long but since my last attempt to cut a bob didn’t go so well (Got way too short) I decided to stay away from the thought. Well, I went for it last time I was at the saloon and I freakin love it!
Perks with having short hair:
- I don’t need to wash it 4 times a week
- I don’t wake up with frizzy hair
- I don’t need to brush it every day
- I don’t need to use hair cure
- I can only blow dry it and then my hair is done
- My hair feels soft and nice again
- My hair doesn’t go in my face when it’s windy outside
- I don’t need to use hair conditioner every wash
- I can use different’t style products to make it look rough and cool
- I don’t need to go the hair saloon so often
My boyfriend says I look smart with this haircut (thanks?) I feel sexy and carefree with my new hair and love how easy it is getting ready in the morning and for night outs, I feel great!
If you like my blog and want to follow me on bloglovin, you can do it here. I always follow back. Hopefully I will be back to normal blogging routines when I get a computer. You can follow me on Instagram if you want more updates 🙂
Wish you all a wonderful Monday and week xx