I have been testing Sönd Skincare for a few weeks and I thought to share my personal opinions on the products and how they worked for me. The products are sponsored and has been sent for a feature here at Brand And Beauty. I promise you that you will love this cruelty free, paraben free and natural skincare brand.
I am always on the look out for products that can be used on sensitive skin. I came over the brand on Instagram and immediately got in contact with them after I saw all the positives about their unique products.
Their branding is clean and traditional and something that blends in any situation, place or setting. The products are perfect to have in the bag at all times, whether you are at work or out travelling.
The products came nicely wrapped in a box and I also received some information with the kit. I tested their samples beforehand so I could choose the right products for my skin and I decided to go for three facial products and energizing mineral supplements.
All of their products are based on natural ingredients, paraben free and not tested on animals.
I am very pleased with the skincare products and I feel it has given me radiance and hydration. It is very important that the skin doesn’t get dehydrated, which can be caused by temperature changes or if you struggle with inflammation in the skin.
– This face serum leaves sensitive skin feeling soft and hydrated. The Revitalising Face Serum is formulated to firm, smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by delivering silica and sodium hyaluronate. Apply morning/night and finish with a face wash or cleanser.
According to their reviews and research a positive effect of the product was detected in 97% (firmness) and 93% (elasticity) of volunteers. You can get the amazing face serum here for £42.00
– I can definitely feel a difference in the skin, it feels much more firmer and smoother. I am so happy to have finally found a product that gives results. The product gives a sensational feeling and makes the skin look much more radiant.
Replenishing Face Oil *
– This face oil is fantastic and makes my skin feel more awake and radiant. It is perfect to apply in the morning, finish with a moisturizer, foundation or hydrating spray and you are good to go. The product has become a favourite in my morning routine and my skin feels amazing! I am so impressed with it’s formula and I love that it is both paraben free and cruelty free. I mean how much better can it get? Get the face oil here for only £34.00
If you have read my blog for a while you might know how much I love skincare products and that I have tried out so many different products, treatments and devices. I think I have found my favourite skincare brand and I recommend it so much. I have never been happier!
– This hydrating spray has become one of the essentials I have with me everywhere. The spray is perfect after a long day of work and if you feel you need a little boost. You can get the spray here for only £24.00
Prepping and soothing the skin, the Hydrating Face Spray is a lightweight and refreshing moisture boost that’s gentle on sensitive or irritated skin. An aqua based infusion of silica that’s quick to apply, it’s a simple, everyday essential for healthier skin.
After 28 days of treatment there was a significant increase in hydration by 43% and a positive effect of the product was detected by 100% of the volunteers.
Energising Mineral Supplements*
– I have taken these supplements every day for over 7 days and I feel much more energised and awake. My skin has improved after taking them and I feel that it gives me a brighter complexion. I have always been very sceptical to take skincare and hair supplements because you never know how your body will react to the ingredients. These supplements don’t have any side affects, only improving your skin and giving you more energy. It is perfect to take the supplements with breakfast in the morning.
Remember: Do not exceed the daily recommended intake. It is recommended that you take 1-2 supplements before meals with a glass of water.
I am very impressed with this brand and it has become one of my favourites. If you are looking for something that is perfect for your sensitive skin, natural based, free from parabens and cruelty free I recommend to give this brand a go. I will definitely buy from them in the future!
You can also buy Sönd products for a friend if you feel that is not something for you. If you know someone that is struggling with sensitive skin and loves vegan products this brand is perfect 🙂
I hope you like my review and that it inspires you to try more vegan products.
In collaboration with Sönd I am now giving all of my readers 15% off any products from their site here use the code “Brandobeauty15” at checkout!
What Do You Think Of The Review? Have You Tried Sönd Before?