Let’s talk about Trends, spring is only around the corner and in this post I will reveal the secret styles you will absolute adore.
There are so many trends to look forward to when spring arrives, and I have chosen the best ones to add to your shopping list.
PASTEL PINK AND ROSE GOLD METALLIC
Trends to look out for this spring are pastel pink, rose gold, khaki and metallic accessories. Co-Ord Sets, bomber jackets and tailored culottes are just some of the items to put on your Must-Have list, these are my favorites I would love to wear for spring.
- ZAHARA PLEAT FRONT TAILORED CULOTTES – These culotte trousers are perfect for the bohem chic look and if you want to skip the jeans. They are comfy and will look perfect to a top and blazer. Top the look with a classy shoulder bag, and a pair of high heels.
- CASSANDRA BANDEAU DRESS & DUSTER CO-ORD SET – The co-ord set is my favorite, I love how simple but chic the clothing looks, and you don’t need a lot of accessories to pull it off. Match with jewelries in minimalist design, any bag and a pair of laced up stilettos.
- MEGAN SCUBA BOMBER JACKET – The bomber jackets are one of the trends you will see a lot in spring and summer. They were very popular 2 years ago, and it looks like the trend is here to stay! But we are not complaining! The jacket is super hot and brings out the sporty look.
- HEIDI RETRO SUNGLASSES – These retro sunglasses will rock your world! I love the style of the rose gold tinted sunglasses, and the color is stunning!
- SUMMER LAZER CUT LACE UP STILETTO – Another trend that we will see more of in Spring are the laced up stilettos. These stilettos are so gorgeous and brings out the chic look. I want!
- MAYA METALLIC PLATE CLUTCH BAG – The clutch bag is always a winner when you want to spice up any outfit. Look for accessories in metallic design this spring, rose gold are one of the colors you have to try.
KHAKI AND CAMOUFLAGE
The camouflage look is back, and the color to look out for spring is Khaki. Khaki is military inspired color and brings out the adventurous attitude. This color is super hot and won’t go wrong whether it is for everyday wear or party.
7. EMILY WRAP FRONT TOP – You can wear this Khaki top for every day or party. You can match the top with black leather leggings or jeans. The top is classy but simple, and can be styled with a statement necklace and rocking high heels.
8. ALANI WAIST CARGO TROUSERS – These trousers are super cool, and can be styled to most of the basic clothing, like a blouse or a top. Spice up the outfit with a leather jacket and some matching boots.
9. LUCY STUDDED DUFFLE CROSS BODY BAG – This bag is so awesome! Studs on bags, jackets and shoes are one of the trends that never goes out of fashion, and this spring is even more hotter. Style the bag with a skater dress and your favorite boots!
10. REBECCA TIE BELT SHORTS – These traditional shorts are very comfy to wear and looks good with everything. Match it with a black or white sweater, if you want a more casual outfit or you can style it up with a nice blouse and some jewelries.
11. KATE LACE UP WIDE PLAY SUIT – This play suit is so edgy and stylish! Perfect if you want something more unique to wear for party or event. If you match the play suit with the right accessories you can easily pull it off! Lace up clothings are one of the biggest trends this spring.
12. MIA V FRONT TASSLE TIE SHOEBOOT – Khaki is not only popular in clothings, the color will also conquer the world of shoes. Look out for laced up khaki boots and “stylelettos”, they are a hit this spring!
13. MOLLIE ROUND PlASTIC FRAME SUNGLASSES – These retro sunglasses is perfect for spring and summer. They have an unique and classy design that will top any outfit! The sunglasses are also super chic! You can now get them for £6 here
I hope you like the styles I have picked out from my favorite online store, and that you find a new favorite to add to your closet 🙂
What do you think of the trends for spring? Are you khaki or pastel pink?