How are you this Thursday? I just came out of the shower and are now enjoying a cup of organic leaf tea from pukkaherbs. I love it so much, and it’s 100% organic. Perfect medicine for my body, mind and soul!
I received my November box from glossybox yesterday and I am so pleased with what I got this month! Everything I need + more. You can see pictures in the slideshow a bow!
WHAT I GOT IN MY NOVEMBER BOX
- Eyeshadow from MUA Makeup, I have another palette from them which is really nice. The colors I got in this palette are perfect for the winter!
- Diamond Heart Base Primer from Emite Makeup, this one I haven’t tried yet but it seems to be very good and illuminating.
- Royal Apothic Cream Crème moisturizing body creme, I love this one! I am wearing it now and it makes my hands so soft and smells fantastic!
- Revlon Lipstick in color 720 (Fire & Ice) is perfect for this season. I love the color, and can’t wait to wear it for a special occasion.
- Eylure Strip Lashes with natural volume, these lashes are one of my favorites and I have used them before. I was thrilled when I saw that they packed lashes in this month’s box. I might be wearing them for my new job 🙂
So that is what I received in my November box. How good was the box from a scale of 1-10, I will say 10!!
If you want to receive a box like this each month, you can sign up here. You get 5 beauty treats in each box from known to new brands. They also have a limited edition box I might get my hands on! I have the £10 per month plan, but you can go for the plan that is suitable for you!
Let me know what you think of this months box? Remember to always leave a comment on my posts each month, as I will choose a blogger of the month that will be featured on my blog with link to their blog! I am choosing my lucky november blogger tomorrow, maybe it will be you?
Wish you a lovely day sweeties xx